The Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker with 5″ Wheels by Drive Medical has a trigger release feature that allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle, making it ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity. The durable, composite trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes and resists cracking and breaking, ensuring safety and durability. The new and improved, softer, ribbed, contoured handgrips relieve pressure on users hands. The lightweight aluminum frame ensure maximum strength and durability. Comes standard with 5″ wheels, rear glide caps and glide covers providing a smooth transportation over most surfaces.
- Trigger release feature is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity and can be reached with hands of all sizes.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort.
- Durable, Composite Trigger Release resists cracking and breaking.
- Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Includes rear glide caps, (item # 10107) and glide covers (item # 10107C) allowing use on all surfaces.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.