Mitchell Home Medical has made monetary contributions to:
- Hospice of Washtenaw
- Michigan AMVET
- ProMedica North Region SNF
- Livingston Humane Society
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Michigan Alzheimer’s
Mitchell Home Medical has supported and donated equipment to:
- Financial Contribution and Support to Lenawee County Soup Kitchen, a not for profit charitable organization who feeds the impoverished homeless adults and children.
- Cardiac Chair to Provincial House SNF Rehabilitation Program
- Wound Care Supplies to World Medical Relief
- 100 Wheelchairs to World Medical Relief
Mitchell Home Medical has the following in-house programs available to patients:
- Distribution and awareness of community resources for support and information to Citizens in Tri-County area.
- Assistance in financial hardship cases to secure needed equipment and/or supplies.
- Charity program for financial hardship patients.
- Donation of Nursing Shoes and Uniforms for comfort and convenience in caring for loved ones.
- Communication and assistance when caregivers find barriers and roadblocks to caring for their loved one.
Mitchell Home Medical has participated In the following Community Events
- Assist with Blood Drives in community.
- Sponsor a Brighton Little League team.
- Brighton Senior Day
- Participation and marketing of Relay for Life and American Cancer Society.
- Support and participate in the American Diabetes Association
- Avon 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk
- Relay for Life – Lenawee County
- Lenawee County Fair
Mitchell Home Medical Management and Staff are active in:
- MHM Vice President actively lobbies for Patient Rights in Washington D.C.
- Staff is proactive and seeks professional seminars, conferences, publications and CEU’s to maintain knowledge and cutting edge disease management.
- Respiratory Therapist attends and provides advocacy of Sleep Apnea Association Support Group on a quarterly basis.