Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Mitchell Home Medical team! To begin the online application process, please read the job descriptions below, and click the button to complete a secure online form and upload your current resume. Your information will be emailed to the appropriate hiring manager.
We currently have the following positions available: Customer Care Representative and Scheduling Coordinator.
Customer Care Representative
Full time opening for a Customer Care Representative in our Brighton Care Center. M-F 8:30-5:00. Benefits include health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), vacation, PTO and holiday pay.
- Service walk-in customers through all aspects of a sale
- Obtain, review, distribute, and follow-up on the logged messages from the answering service each morning, as well as distributing incoming faxes to appropriate individual in a timely manner.
- Perform complete “Order Intake” process including:
- Complete “Order Intake Form” at the time of receiving an order from the referral source,
- Verify insurance coverage and/or obtain prior authorization for desired order,
- Enter new patient and/or new referral source information into computer as needed,
- Input order information to produce delivery, pick up, and/or equipment exchange ticket,
- Obtain final authorization from the reimbursement department before setting up for delivery per company protocol, and
- Turn into appropriate bin for routing via a respiratory therapist set-up, truck delivery, UPS, or customer pick-up.
- Note: This process includes various follow-up phone calls to referral sources, patients, doctors, and/or insurance companies. It also includes working very closely with every department within MHM to ensure complete patient care and satisfaction.
- Provide daily backup to the Receptionist in answering the multi phone lines.
- Process calls daily from patients/doctors/referral sources regarding questions and/or concerns.
- Assists Delivery Technicians/Respiratory Therapist throughout the day in regards to their delivery route and possible daily order add-ons.
- Assists Purchasing Agent with “Special Orders”, ensuring timely follow-up with the patient for delivery.
- Assist in minor Reimbursement questions as per company protocol.
- Proficient in usage of all retail home medical products, equipment and supplies and demonstrates appropriate product knowledge.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior physician office or medical experience
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- A warm, caring, compassionate voice
- Be computer and telephone proficient
- Brightree software experience a plus
- High school graduate or GED