For sports injuries, muscle pulls, everyday aches or pains, and more! The Culpa Universal Ice Pack provides all the benefits of cold therapy; helps to reduce swelling and discomfort, lessens pain and offers relief following surgery. Both flexible and durable, Culpa stays pliable during use.
Latex Free, with non-toxic silica gel fill, this universal cold pack can be used over and over again on any part of the body including the wrist, shoulder, knee, head, elbow, and neck. For initial use, simply place the Culpa into the freezer (lay flat) and freeze for 2-hours. Do not chill below 0-degrees F.
- For Initial Chilling of the Culpa , remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours.
- Do not chill below 0° F
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never Let the Culpa Dry After Use – Always Keep Them In Freezer.
- Remove Culpa from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the Culpa . Apply to area being treated.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes
- Do not sit, lie, or sleep on the Culpa
- Constantly monitor application to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not heat or microwave the Culpa to use as a hotpack. Use only as a cold therapy.
- Wipe all moisture from the Culpa before returning to freezer.
- Lay the Culpa flat for storage in the freezer.
- The Culpa is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use.